This course module targets to identify and learn the best practices of handling a computer and using a computer lab, understand what is LMS and how to efficiently use it, identify computer types, components of computers in general, understand why we need each and every computer hardware connected, what is the internet, web browsers and search engines, Understand how to secure your data in the computer and ensure the overall computer security, Use Email clients (Outlook) and Cloud Storage (OneDrive) for better data management and communication, and Understand and learn health issues associated with computer usage and how to overcome them.
Intended Learning Outcomes
1. Discuss about computers, internet, and related services.
2. Explain varieties of computers, computer hardware and computer software.
3. Identify advanced uses of the internet.
4. Describe computer security and computing health.
5. Apply security methods and computing health best practices.