This module aims the students to learn the basics of scholarly literature, referencing and tools which can be used to electronically, efficiently scholarly literature. Leading tools of scholarly literature will be discussed, demonstrated, and compared throughout this course unit.
Intended Learning Outcomes
1. Describe about scholarly literature and referencing techniques.
2. Adapt scholarly literature management tool for research.
3. Demonstrate uses of scholarly literature management tools.
4. Distinguish differences of different scholarly literature management tools.
5. Combine scholarly literature management tools with well-known word processing tools.
The Corporate Skills Hub of the Enter Club operating under the Entrepreneurship Development Unit of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in the University of Sri Jayewardenepura organizes a work shop series which called CIGNO ’22 being partnered up …