This course provides an overview of MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel with a primary focus on using Excel to analyse and explore real world data. The course provides hands-on use of MS Office applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Completion of the assignments will result in MS Office applications knowledge and skills.
Intended Learning Outcomes
1. Claim proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
2. Independently create professional-looking documents and presentations.
3. Familiar with some advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint functions.
4. Use Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a variety of professional, educational, and personal situations.
5. Select suitable tasks each of the major Office programs can perform.
The final round of MIC 2021 which conduct by the Center for Digital Education and Professional development of Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences was held on 20th of October 2021 at 12:00 PM. Individual Round Winners 1st Place: Ms. …