Project management module created to give a proper insight to understand the basic principles of project management and how MS Project can help to manage a project effectively, learn how to create a basic project plan and add tasks to it, then how to manage task relationships and project resources within a project and how to finalize and update a project plan.
Intended Learning Outcomes
1. Describe main principles of Project Management.
2. Adhere project management principles to define a project and project plan.
3. Adapt project management tools to monitor project progress.
4. Compose progress reports using Microsoft Project.
5. Demonstrate advanced Microsoft Project Application Customizations.
The Corporate Skills Hub of the Enter Club operating under the Entrepreneurship Development Unit of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in the University of Sri Jayewardenepura organizes a work shop series which called CIGNO ’22 being partnered up …