Certificate in Fundamentals of Computer Hardware and Networking
Computers nowadays have become the integral part of our lives; it has made things really fast. Its increasing use has provided opportunity for the youngsters to start of an exciting and highly payable career in this world of IT. As if in past computer hardware and networking was not considered as a good career opportunity but now the situation has changed, among various courses related to IT, Computer hardware and networking courses are gaining much popularity. Sales of computer desktops, laptops, printers, UPS and so on, are rapidly increasing leading to the need of hardware and networking professional in the field. Computer hardware and networking courses serves these needs.
At the end of the programme students will be able to;
1. Understand how does a computer work;
2. Understand how does a computer network work and communicate;
3. Identify the purpose of each computer component and how they work;
4. Demonstrate the assembling of computer in a standard manner;
5. Recognize computer errors and determine the fault while identifying the most suitable technique to fix the issue.
6. Apply the knowledge in Networking to setup their own Local Area Networks.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Semester
- Skill level All Years
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
CHN 111 - Introduction to Computers
CHN 112 - Computer Hardware
CHN 113 – PC Assembling
CHN 114 - Introduction to Networking
CHN 115 - Setting up of a Network
CHN 116 - Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Upgrades